|This article is a stub. You can help The Long Dark Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help The Long Dark Wiki by .
- 1 2019
- 2 2018
- 3 2017
- 4 2016
- 5 2015
- 5.1 December 17
- 5.2 December 15
- 5.3 October 29
- 5.4 October 15
- 5.5 September 29
- 5.6 September 25
- 5.7 September 18
- 5.8 September 17
- 5.9 August 13
- 5.10 August 7
- 5.11 July 31
- 5.12 June 22
- 5.13 June 19
- 5.14 June 18
- 5.15 June 15
- 5.16 May 26
- 5.17 May 23
- 5.18 May 22
- 5.19 May 21
- 5.20 April 28
- 5.21 April 25
- 5.22 April 23
- 5.23 April 8
- 5.24 April 7
- 5.25 April 2
- 5.26 April 1
- 5.27 April 1
- 5.28 March 31
- 5.29 February 16
- 5.30 February 14
- 5.31 February 13
- 5.32 February 12
- 5.33 February 12
- 5.34 February 9
- 5.35 February 6
- 6 2014
- 6.1 December 17
- 6.2 December 17
- 6.3 December 16
- 6.4 December 2
- 6.5 November 28
- 6.6 November 27
- 6.7 November 26
- 6.8 November 1
- 6.9 October 31
- 6.10 October 31
- 6.11 October 30
- 6.12 October 29
- 6.13 October 3
- 6.14 October 2
- 6.15 October 1
- 6.16 September 27
- 6.17 September 26
- 6.18 September 26
- 6.19 September 25
- 6.20 September 25
- 6.21 September 23
- 6.22 September 22
- 6.23 September 22
Version history for The Long Dark.
Released on February 25.
- [All] Fixed issue causing the Stamina Bar colours to be inverted.
- [All] Fixed issue where the warmth bonus from equipping a lit Storm Lantern or Torch wasn’t being applied correctly in-game.
- [All] Fixed issue where ice textures could appear distorted in various locations.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue causing various shrubs and rocks to float in Pleasant Valley.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where cabinet doors could shift out of place after breaking down other objects in the same interior.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where ice was missing collision in several locations, causing players to fall through.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the Push/Pull Knife UI text to overlap in German and French during the encounter with Hobbs in Episode One.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing Jeremiah’s Storage Bin outside Trapper’s Homestead to appear sunk into the ground in Episode Two.
Released on January 17.
- [ALL] Fixed issue causing Wolves to become stuck in their howling animation and unresponsive to the player.
- [CHALLENGE MODE] Fixed an issue where the game would need to be reloaded after changing languages in order for the change to take effect.
- [CHALLENGE MODE] Fixed issue preventing the Old Bear from reacting to the player during Hunted Part Two if they had transitioned indoors numerous times during the Challenge.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue where a Mackenzie VO line about the locked bank vault could be triggered multiple times in a row in Episode One.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing Grey Mother to float if a Deer Hide was placed under her chair.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue that kept some cinematic sequences from triggering when a player placed the Bear Spear on the ground in Episode Two. Players can no longer place the Bear Spear from the Radial Menu.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the interior of Trapper’s Homestead to appear briefly prior to a cinematic at the beginning of Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the “FINISHED” option displayed during NPC dialogues to be missing Italian and Polish localization.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the “Crumpled Note” to appear twice at the Maintenance Shed in Broken Railroad during Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue with the Old Bear’s pathing to prevent it from running into a cave wall during the “What One Man Can Do” mission in Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue that would sometimes leave the player with a black screen after an encounter with the Old Bear in Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing a brief visual anomaly to appear prior to the beginning of the final cinematic in Carter Dam at the end of Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing out-of-sync subtitle timing during the Old Bear encounter inside the Crummy in Broken Railroad.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the Campfire associated with the Hank’s Hatch side mission at Mystery Lake’s Unnamed Pond to burn indefinitely.
- [WINTERMUTE] Added animation to the red cloth around the Bear Spear when returning to Jeremiah at the end of the “What One Man Can Do” mission in Episode Two.
- [ALL] Fixed various environment art issues.
- [ALL] Fixed issue that could cause cupboard doors to appear out of place in various interior locations.
- [ALL] Fixed issue causing the Breyerhouse Winter Crew Warning note to display incorrectly when examined.
- [ALL] Fixed issue causing wildlife carcasses to sink into the snow at various locations in Mystery Lake.
- [SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed issue causing items to float and overlap in the Maintenance Shed due to the new Forge location.
- [SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed an issue where breaking down furniture inside a building could sometimes cause kitchen cabinet doors to become offset.
- [SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed issue causing a lamp to float after breaking down a table in the Milton House location in Mountain Town.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing papers to float after breaking down a table in Mystery Lake Camp Office.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing a Tinder Plug to become embedded inside a chair in Trapper’s Homestead.
- [ALL] Fixed issue that kept players from being able to interact with objects after rapidly equipping and throwing Stones.
- [ALL] Fixed issue preventing proper Rifle Placement on the wall mount inside the Broken Railroad Hunting Lodge.
- [ALL] Fixed issue where players could become trapped after crawling inside a pipe outside Carter Hydro Dam.
- [ALL] Fixed issue preventing players from placing Hacksaws and Arrows on flat ground.
- [ALL] Fixed issue that allowed players to interact with an invisible terrain barrier near the tunnel in Forlorn Muskeg that connects to Mystery Lake.
- [ALL] Fixed issue that incorrectly allowed Placement of Clothing items on top of Fires.
- [ALL] Fixed issue preventing players from using the keyboard to select weapons during a Wolf Struggle.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue where players could incorrectly place items above NPCs, making the items appear to float.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue preventing players from picking up various loose Rifle Ammunition in Forlorn Muskeg.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue that kept some objective information for the “Survival School” side missions from being visible to players.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue blocking the completion of the “Start a Fire” objective if a player had already placed a Campfire prior to the objective kicker appearing on screen.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed an issue where Mackenzie could become stuck near the cave to leave Milton at the end of Episode One.
- [ALL] Fixed issue where, while Charcoal is equipped, the Ammunition UI would appear when bringing up Quick Stats.
- [ALL] Fixed issue that kept the New Location Discovered kicker from appearing after finding Mackenzie’s crashed plane.
- [ALL] Fixed issue where Clothing item slots would remain highlighted after closing the Clothing menu and switching between keyboard and gamepad.
- [ALL] Fixed issue where the HUD would display the Rifle Ammunition count on the wrong side of the screen when putting the Rifle away or switching equipped items.
- [ALL] Fixed issue causing text to overlap when the “RELOAD” command appears after equipping the Distress Pistol.
- [SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed issue causing overlapping text to display when interacting with Cairns.
- [SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed issue causing the Map screen to run out of memory and stop displaying icons for newly mapped locations.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed an issue with overlapping text on Jeremiah’s Storage Bin.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the incorrect name to display for some locations on the Save/Load screen.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue causing the Knowledge item for frozen corpses to be missing from the Journal after the tutorial kicker appears on screen.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed an issue where the wrong location would appear on-screen when inside the Bear Cave in Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed an issue where the Journal would not update when Mackenzie retrieves the Bear Spear in the cave during the “What One Man Can Do” mission in Episode Two.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue that kept the final Episode Two cinematic in Carter Dam from triggering if a player had an item in Placement mode as the sequence was about to begin.
- [ALL] Fixed an issue where changing key bindings could alter the appearance of the description text when equipping certain items.
- [WINTERMUTE] Fixed issue preventing players from picking up the Storm Lantern and Torch from the shelf in Trapper’s Homestead at the beginning of Episode Two.
The Long Dark releases on Steam.
The Long Dark was added on Steam.