Abandoned Mine No. 3
|Abandoned Mine No. 3|
Old Island Connector No. 3 Coal Mine
The in-game name appears as "Old Island Connector No. 3 Coal Mine".
The No.3 Coal Mine is a transition region between Crumbling Highway and Desolation Point. The interior of the mine is pitch black and is next to impossible to navigate without a light source. A single flare will provide light for long enough to traverse the mine if the player moves quickly. A storm lantern would be ideal.
There are storage containers at both entrances to the mine and a workbench in a chamber in the near the center.
Coal can be found on the floor of the mine.
Map of No. 3 Coal Mine
- Inside the mine are several Coal that can be collected to be used for the Furnace of the Forge in Desolation Point.
- At the entrance/exit to Desolation Point, there are 2 Rose Hip Bushes.
- At the entrance/exit to Desolation Point, there are several Sticks and Branches.
- At the entrance/exit to Crumbling Highway there's a small tree stump with up to 3 Reishi Mushrooms on it.
- At the entrance/exit to Crumbling Highway there's several Sticks and Branches lying around.